- Bi-dimensional commit messagesThe useful dimensions of a change, at a glance
- Comment the code that is not thereSo your coworkers don't have to find out the hard way
- Data that grows together, goes togetherIf it's conceptually interdependent, make it programmatically interdependent
- Four patterns for developer-friendly, production-grade NodeJS servicesOriginally written for people onboarding a project I've been leading, to explain why services are structured the way they are, and to provide a set of reasoned guidelines
- [draft] Structuring projects to guide and inform (for React applications)A project's structure speaks. Does yours say useful things?
- The dangers of greedy functionsFunctions that ask for more than they need trick into writing risky code
See all tags.